What's new

Zillalife X Garage 21 Rocket Bunny S15 Drift Car

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
So had a real fun day shaking down the car. Only issue I encountered was an over centre issue on full lock, which i was expecting to get tbh.

Here are some pics and vids.

Car drove like a dream very grippy which makes it very snappy and it transitions ultra fast :)

Reaction score
Country
Looks stunning now
IMO just needs the front cross member painting black to be perfect

tooley

Reaction score
Country
Trying out new lower arms to go with my partshopmax knuckles and can now throw some serious angle. Was well fun!

tooley

Reaction score
Country
So Saturday I was at Japday with the driftoutlaws taking part in the drifting demonstrations.

Not going to lie as it was my second time out in the new car and first time ever drifting castle combe I was a tad nervous. My mate Matt Kerr came out in the car with me to shout at me for not going fast enough!

Entry speed into avon Rise was around 120mph limiter in 4th gear!!!! and then with a big flick and kick up over into Quarry with a quick transition then around 4/5 clutch kicks to keep my 320 bhp spinning the wheels lol. Absolutely love this track not to mention manji down the entire start finish straight was so much fun! And to top it all off not one bit of damage on the car! it didnt even bottom out once!

Could not of asked for a better weekend with mates.

Now for some pics

Pre event GEO!

And My favourite

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Epic photos, looks like there was a lot of fun had this weekend! ;)
So, my limited experience of drifting is the Phil Price rally day JLR offer (I am sure you are aware of this haha!) - so my question is, are you entering into a drift at 120mph or just taking the corner at that speed??!! :-o If the former then thats totally crazy haha well done :D

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
It's usually entry at that speed.

Stunning S15. The dragonesque flame throwing picture is one to frame and put on the wall

tooley

Reaction score
Country
Epic photos, looks like there was a lot of fun had this weekend! ;)
So, my limited experience of drifting is the Phil Price rally day JLR offer (I am sure you are aware of this haha!) - so my question is, are you entering into a drift at 120mph or just taking the corner at that speed??!! :-o If the former then thats totally crazy haha well done :D
On that track the entry speed where you throw the car / clutch kick is 120/135mph other wise you would not get round the corner. The corner speed would be lower about 100/110.

tooley

Reaction score
Country
Some more pics from japday! will get some vids up shortly too!

When you need bodyguards.... or actually no really **** pit girls!!

tooley

Reaction score
Country
Some raw footage of the second session of the drift demo's at Japday. Not my best driving as I was still getting a feeler for the track as it was my first time there and it was my second time out in the car this year.

Car had loads of grip! Was hard work to keep the car out loads of clutch kicks. She is still only 300BHP as my new turbo setup isnt ready yet.

Just need to up my speeds next time I'm there and less wand in transition

Can't fault the car, David Brown at garage 21 did an awesome job with the new lock stops to fix my over centre issue.

The third session was much better every thing just clicked and in gutted my go pro ran out of battery!!!