What's new

Ultimate wheel fitting guide

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I run a 9 on the front ATM et20 and that fits perfectly I think 30 would need spacers to clear the suspension . As for the rear I ran 9.5 et30 and that fit fine with a 255 tyre if you run a smaller tyre they should fit fine dude

Reaction score
Country
Thanks dude! :D

Other set i'm tempted by is the XXR's, 8.75j front at et20 and 9.75 rear at et20. I'm thinking they'll both be a straight fit.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah they should be but will sit quite far out the arch on the rear I would think . Pretty sure someone has fitted some in similar spec. I have a 10 on the rear ATM et38 and they fit lovely perfectly in line with the arch so they would probably sit a good 15mm further out in that spec

Reaction score
Country
Nothing a bit of stretch wont sort though ;)
They do a ET35 but only in 8.75J unfortunately!

Japan Racing do similar wheels to the XXR's and they have an ET30 in 9.5J for the back. Maybe a better fit.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah would be a better fit dude I ran a 9.5 et30 before and it fitted well with a 255/35 . I don't like stretch tyres ha ha get as much on the Tarmac as possible that's why I am going 295 on my new wheels 🏼

Reaction score
Country
Hi All,

I've been searching around trying to find some information to some tyre sizes, but I am a little lost.
S15 Genuine Widebody Vertex Edge Kit

I was thinking of running 18 x 10 +20 front and 18 x 10.5 +15 rear and looking to have them as flush as possible without running too much camber. Although I may still need spacers at this width.

What are your views on this.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hi All,

I've been searching around trying to find some information to some tyre sizes, but I am a little lost.
S15 Genuine Widebody Vertex Edge Kit

I was thinking of running 18 x 10 +20 front and 18 x 10.5 +15 rear and looking to have them as flush as possible without running too much camber. Although I may still need spacers at this width.

What are your views on this.

I have gone 19x9.5 et-14 front and 19x11 et 10 rear for my car with the edge kit . Should fit quite nicely I hope , will be trial fitting it all next month so will let you know

Reaction score
Country
I have gone 19x9.5 et-14 front and 19x11 et 10 rear for my car with the edge kit . Should fit quite nicely I hope , will be trial fitting it all next month so will let you know
Wow, 19's will look pretty sick with that kit. 11", sheeeeeit, that will most certainly fill that entire arch.
Width wise I am not too far off then I suppose as you have some serious negative offset on your front tyre. Was that for clearance reasons or mostly deep dish?
I've been flicking back to your thread often to see how its going. Your wheels look sick by the way.

Reaction score
Country
Looking to get Rota Torques (17" ideally) soon but I'm pretty unsure what'll safely fit. I'm running stock suspension at the minute but I'm struggling to find what offset/width would work (can't seem to find a width/offset that matches the options available I can buy?). Might be missing it but does anyone know what widths/offsets will work ok on standard suspension for these wheels? Never switched wheels on any of my cars before so I'm finding it a bit confusing :(

Cheers for any help!

Reaction score
Country
Here's mine on Cosmis 18x9 ET15 rear and 17x9 ET15 front with 5mm spacer to clear the caliper. Lips are flattened all round.

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys, looking to order a set of te37 but so confused on et. What et do I need for 18 x 8.5 and 9.5? Stock arches, can roll if needed but prefer not to. Lowered on Tien coilovers. What tyre sizes should I run?

Mycool

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@S15_wot
hi all, did a little test fit today as I am looking at purchasing new wheels within the next month. My arches are standard and have no roll. hsd monopro coilovers, I was able to get 18s. 9j et30 on the front and 10j et30 on the back with 4deg camber. (225/40/18tyres) what I am looking at now are 9j but et25 all round. I dont no if the et25 would work on the rear..... :/
here are some pics anyway

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
If it helps I ran 9et20 front and 10 et38 rear on stock arches with not a lot of camber at all. Et 25 on a 9 will sit pretty much identical to that with regards to tyre /arch clearance . Think it works out to something like half a mm further out on the rear